Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday

So, it is Friday.
The end of a work week for some, and for some not so much.

Fridays are like any other day around the hacienda here.
All days, spent with the girls, are precious and enjoyed.
Working from home, as I am currently blessed to do, allows me be near the girls most all day long. 

Today has been a rainy, dreary day--not that I am complaining.  

We had gone quite the spell without any rain, so it is welcomed today.

It would have been great if I had gotten my garden started already, so as to take advantage of this slow, much need rain..unfortunately I haven't.

I am starting this year with a raised bed garden. 
 I had contemplated it more than once before, but I really think it is the best way to go.  
I will be building it myself, so it should be interesting to see the results.

I have been researching the pros and cons, the proper method, and the not so proper method for a raised bed set up.  I think I have finally figured out how to proceed, and hope to get that all started in the next week or so.

I am going to be documenting my journey into raised bed gardening here, so keep an eye out for those posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment