Monday, April 18, 2016

Faith

Last week, I had an online job interview.  
The pay was great, and the terms were great as well. 
 I was offered the position, and accepted it immediately.

Then came today---training day.
And I realized I was way in over my head.

I was upset at first, but after talking to a dear friend about it *thank you Gina :)*, I realized that I had made the right decision in bowing out.  

I did not think, after seeing more in depth what the job entailed, that I was the person to do it.

Gina said "there are a million jobs out there, and the right fit will come along."

In that one little sentence she spoke volumes.  And for me, it all came down to one word...

FAITH

Faith that the Lord will provide.
Faith that I will know to see where he wants me to be.
And Faith that it will all work out.

I am so happy that after today, my Faith is just as strong and unshakable as ever.

I am not saying that it will be easy, and I am sure at times I will feel downtrodden, but
I know that all will be right, and that me and the girls will be okay.

Because my Faith in my Heavenly Father tells me it will be.


1 comment:

  1. “Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.” ― Max Lucado
    He will always provide you with all that you need. Love you my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete