Friday, April 8, 2016

Boy oh boy, where has the time gone?

While spending this holiday Sunday with my girls, the best way to spend any day in my opinion, I thought about this blog site.  I knew I had not blogged on it in a while, but boy oh boy, I did not realize it had been THAT long.  

Since my last post, a lot has happened.  First off, we almost lost Baby Booh.  Her little kidneys were trying to shut down.  It was a long, hard road, that took almost two months, but I am happy to say that the sweet precious baby is still with us.  Here she is just the other day, enjoying some of the spring sun that was filtering through the living room window :)


It was about the same time last year, that we almost lost Miss Rooh, with the same medical condition.  Both conditions were brought on by what their doctor is positive was the same medication.  So, we are no longer giving either of them the medication, in the hopes that there will be no relapse.  So far, Miss Rooh has held strong, and I keep praying that she remains so.  And, Baby Booh is getting back to her sweet self quite quickly.

Also, since my last blog entry, I had decided to open a small shoppe out of our home.  It was right before the holidays, and I never really did get to do much with it, but I did have some sales from family and friends.  I plan on opening it back up around the 1st of May, and putting up a sign on the main road and doing some local advertising.  I really would like it to turn enough profit that I might be able to give up one of my currents jobs, and stay home with the girls.  It will take a lot of work, but I am motivated to achieve the success needed to work from home.  Any well wishing thoughts would be much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment