Saturday, April 16, 2016

Blessed

As I set here this morning, listening to the girls lap their oatmeal, and the birds heralding the new day, I more than realize how blessed I am.

Yes, my life is not perfect.  

Yes, I worry each and every moment about the girls and their health.  

Yes I struggle each month to just pay the bills.  

And yes I live with pain each and every day, that the doctors seem to have no explanation for. 

But, through all that, I am blessed

I wake up every morning to my girls precious faces.

I am able to get out of bed, and have a job to go to, so that I may provide for us.

I am able to visit and chat with family and loved ones.

And I have a great group of friends that are more like family that I would not trade for anything.

So, yes, I am blessed.

And if you have even half the blessings I do, you are truly blessed as well.





 ([A Psalm] of David, Maschil.) Blessed [is he whose] transgression [is] forgiven, [whose] sin [is] covered.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! That group of friends considers you as family too! :)

    ReplyDelete