Friday, April 8, 2016

April 8th....shouldn't it feel more like spring, less like winter?

As with most days this time of the season, I often find myself daydreaming about being outside.  

There is so much that needs done, and there never seems to be enough hours in the day, or days in the week to get the list checked off.  

It is usually this time of year that the spring/summer list is relocated from my brain, to an actual list on a piece of paper.  And it is that list that is used through until the fall season.  

There is never a lack of items to add to the list.  Like most I assume, the list is more often growing rather than dwindling.

Top of my list is the front storm door.  About a month and a half ago, I came home from Baby Booh's dailysis, to find our storm door hanging from the trim.  The wind had not ripped it from its hinges, but took the piece of trim it was attached to and all with it.  

My dear aunt Mary's husband, John, was nice enough to store it in his building, until I could find someone to put it back up for me.  I am hoping that it will get done this week sometime, as cousin Mike is down, and he is really a handy dandy with stuff like this :) 

We had a couple of really nice days last week, and Miss Rooh was continually sniffing under the front door.  I know she was trying to tell me to open it, so she could look out.  She is missing the storm door more than any of us.  Hopefully, when the next nice day rolls around, that problem will be fixed, and she will be able to watch her butterflies and birds once again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment