Friday, January 3, 2014

A visit back home to start the new year...

Day before yesterday, Wednesday, I decided to pack up the girls and head back home to Barboursville for a visit with Janice and Jebbie.


As usual, Jebbie was uber happy to see me and the girls.  He always gets so excited when he sees us, barking and twirling around...he is a sweetie :)  And, the camera loves this little baby as you can see above.



The girls brought Jebbie's belated Christmas gift on this visit, and he seemed to really like it.  It was a stocking full of all kinds of toys.  First he woolied them, then he guarded them, then he slept with them.  So, I am thinking they were a big hit :)


We woke up to snow this morning.  They were originally calling for up to three inches, but what we got *here in Barboursville* didn't even completely cover the grass.  It is now 12:15p, and the roads are about 80% clear.  So, it could have been much worse, but thankfully was not.

That is about it today.  I think Janice needs to run out for a few things, then I have to decide if I am going to stay another day, or hit the road home today.  I am leaning towards today, because I feel like I am trying to come down with something, and I don't want to give it to Janice or Jebbie.

As always, me and the girls send prayers of a blessed day to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment