Friday, October 4, 2013

A little of this, a little of that...

Not too much has gone on this week.  It has been a quiet one, with mainly catching up on some much needed housework :(


I signed up for an online craft show, that opened on Wednesday this week, and will run through Wednesday October 16.  I got three new collar patterns done for the show, and had to get Miss Rooh to model them.  She loved it!! Anytime she can have her picture taken, she is happy :)  Check them out at our Kanine Kouture booth.


I also got a new line of furry baby and owner matching jewelry listed.  Three styles are up, and they all include a beaded collar for your furry baby, and a coordinated bracelet for you.  Now you and your furry baby can both step out in style with matching jewelry.  They are located in our Hatties Attic booth at the craft show.


Like I said, she is a true camera hound!! LOL!!  Her sissy is just the opposite...she hears it beep when the camera is turned on, and she runs LOL!!!


But, I was blessed enough to get this absolutely beautiful close up of Baby Booh this week.  I think it is just precious :)


Our Walmart #1233 had their Grand Opening of their Toy Department for the season Thursday, and this is my good friend AC posing with a clown that was there for the kids.  I know pretty much everyone at our store, on first or second shift, and I never could figure out who this associate was.  It was Fay!!!  She did a GREAT job, and I really loved her outfit :)


This is my newest work in progress.  Thought I would post a little teaser pic.  It is not done yet, but when it is, I will have Miss Rooh or Baby Booh model it.  Yes, it is for your furry baby.  I am excited to get it listed in my shop, and see what people think.

I guess that brings you up to date.  I have to work *da job* today, so I better scoot, cause I still need to get the girls fed.  As always, me and the girls send prayers and hopes of a blessed day to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment