Sunday, August 25, 2013

A new dawn




Whenever I think of starting a blog, one that I will actually keep up with, one that I will enjoy and be excited to post new thoughts and happenings to, I always talk myself out of it.  I tell myself "you won't keep it up" or "you will get bored".
But, the other day I had an epiphany, if you will.
I realized that I needed to get back to "my roots"---back to my painting and my crafting, and my general talking on and on about nothing.
I already do the talking part to my girls, but being the furry babies that they are, they just look at me, wag their tails in acknowledgment, then go about their business.  LOL!!!
I have tried in the past to do blogs on my business or items I had for sale, but those kinda fizzled out :(  That, I think in part is what put me off to blogs, and why they never held up.
But, I decided to give this blog a more generic name, and thusly opening it up to a world of areas of discussion.  With the name *Holler Happenings* I could just post about anything.  Business, personal, the girls, the weather, or just my whimsical thoughts at the moment.  I am not locked into anything, or any topic, and I can just post "on the fly".
So, with that said (told you had a gift for talking on and on about nothing!! LOL!!) I am going to give this blogging one more chance.  I really am hoping that this works out as well as I hope it will, and that you will enjoy the journey along with me.
 Feel free to join in and make comments, or ask questions.  I can't guarantee that I will have an answer, but I will do my darnedest to meander my way through to one :)

2 comments:

  1. You sound like me, wanting to setup a blog, but not sure if I could. I love your pictures of your puppies and your stories (I read three so far random pages until I found the main beginning). I wish you luck with it too, I too have started a blog as well, you probably have seen it on facebook. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete